Hair fall problem has emerged as the biggest health challenge for today’s generation. Various environmental and medical factors are responsible to accelerate the hair fall process. Hair fall gives you unnecessary older looks. Experts says that loosing 50 to 100 strands of hair every day is a not an issue. But if you are losing hair more than that then it is the matter of great concern. Not only hair fall makes you look unattractive but also it gives premature sign of aging. What are the causes of hair fall?
After extensive research we have come up with the list of best solutions to stop hair fall quickly.
Coconut oil is the best hair friendly oil that is easily available on market. It encourages the hair growth and give it proper conditioning. The essential fats, proteins and minerals present in the coconut reduce the hair breakage.
- Apply lukewarm coconut oil on the scalp.
- Leave it for one hour then wash it off.
- Grate a coconut extract out its milk by squeezing it.
- Mix some water in it.
- Apply it on the scalp.
- Let it be like this for a night and wash it off in the morning.
Onion has loads of sulphur that increase the collagen production which helps in hair growth. Applying onion juice on scalp helps in controlling hair fall. Best way to increase the collagen production to look fight aging.
- Chop an onion and extract out its juice by squeezing it.
- Apply the juice on your scalp and let it be there for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with mild shampoo then dry your hair.
- Use this technique twice a week.
Garlic is also a rich source of sulphur. That’s it has been used since ancient time in hair recovery medications.
- Crush some pieces of garlic.
- Mix some coconut oil to it then lukewarm the mixture.
- Massage your scalp with the mixture then leave it for about 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with the water.
- Do this twice a week.
Henna is one of the best and most used natural conditioner for hair. It is used to colour the hair also. Henna gives strength to hair from root to top. Henna can be combined with other ingredients to make full use of it.
- Add 60g of washed and dried henna leaves to 250 ml of mustard oil.
- Boil the mixture till leaves burn. Then filter the oil.
- Massage your scalp with the solution created.
- You can mix dry henna powder with yogurt to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on your scalp and leave it for about 1 hour.
- Rinse it off with water. And repeat this twice a week.
Hibiscus is also known as shoe flower. It stops premature greying of hair, removes dandruff and also stops hair fall. Hibiscus provides proper nourishment to the hair that it needs.
Amla or Indian Gooseberry
Amla is a great antioxidant and it is the rich source of Vitamin C. The antioxidant property of Amla reverse the hair fall in its initial phase. If used in the starting phase of hair falling Amla can surely stop and reverse the hair falling and makes you look younger. What are the best anti-aging treatments?
- Mix either Amla powder or Amla juice with lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture on the scalp and let it dry for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse the hair with lukewarm water.
Literally speaking, everyone knows the friendship between hair and the eggs. Eggs are the rich source of phosphorous, sulphur, iodine, protein, selenium, and zinc. All of these ingredients encourage the hair growth and its nourishment.
- Extract the egg white from the whole egg and mix a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Stir it to make a thick paste then apply it on the scalp and hair.
- Leave the paste for about 20 minutes then wash it off with mild shampoo and cold water.
Aloe Vera goes transfix the scalp and maintains the pH level of the scalp. Thus it is very important ingredient that can reduce the premature aging of hair.
- Wash your hair first with water and let it dry.
- Extract the gel from the aloe vera leaf and rub it on the scalp.
- Wash it off with cold water after 15 minutes.
- Repeat the process thrice a week in the morning.
Neem or Indian Lilac is a great antibacterial natural leaf. It removes the bacterial and fungal infection from your scalp which causes dandruff and dry scalp. It maintains the proper blood circulation throughout the scalp, thus, nourishing the roots of hair. Neem exhibits the hair growth and removes any bacterial of fungal infection from the scalp.
- Boil 10-12 dry Neem leaves in the water till comes half in the quantity.
- Let it cool at the room temperature.
- Wash your hair slowly by massaging it with this mixture.
Caution: Be careful while applying Neem. It must not come in contact with eyes or even near it. If it does, wash your eyes with water immediately.
Licorice root has great healing properties which removes inflammation, irritation, redness, and itching caused by dandruff, and, bacterial or fungal infection. It accelerates the hair growth and reverse the hair fall if used in initial phase of balding.
- Mix saffron and ground licorice root with a cup of milk them stir it.
- Apply the mixture on the bald scalp before going to and leave it for the night.
- Wash it off with water the next morning.
The above mentioned methods for regaining lost hair are proven to work for many users. But remember, gaining lost hair is not magic, so you may need to have some patience. Apart from these techniques there are several other factors that affect the health of your hair. So, maintain a healthy diet and live a stress free life to be young and healthy from both inside and outside.