Everyone knows that skin care regimen starts with good cleanser but you ever wondered why cleaning your skin is so important? Let’s explore why we need to cleanse our skin properly. It’s true that regularly cleaning help in maintaining healthy looking skin.
Why is the Importance of Using Skin Cleanser?
Though you don’t wear makeup still it’s very important to wash your face with a good cleanser. It’s not only the makeup that you need to wash of f. You need wash off bacteria, pollutants, unwanted debris and makeup if you wear. Let us face a bitter fact that the air we breath in is not pure, of course because human’s industrial revolution. When we go outside, tiny dirt particles present in air stick on our skin and clog the skin pores. This results in improper hydration of skin, accumulation of bacteria and other harmful microorganisms on skin surface. This will not only increase your skin aging but also will led to serious skin diseases.
Moreover, you need to make sure that you have properly cleanse your skin so that it can absorb the products you may put like serum or moisturizer. Cleaning your face let the moisturizer to penetrate into your skin and gives effective result. If your skin doesn’t observe the moisture you put then what’s the point of applying it.
Removing the Build Up from Skin
One of the benefits of facial cleansing is removing the excess oil, removal of dirt and unwanted debris. Throughout your day your skin is covered with bacteria, pollutants, dirt, and dead skin cells. Washing face can remove these impurities and provide a natural glow to your skin. When your skin is free of blockage it can observe the benefits of other natural products you apply on face. A clear skin will also boost up the anti-aging system in your body.
Keeping Skin Hydrated
Our skin needs to be properly moisturize, if our skin is not hydrated naturally then it will start producing excess of oil to hydrate it manually. Regular facial cleansing and applying moisturizers your skin maintains proper level of hydration. Dehydrated skin looks rough, aged and wrinkled. Cleaning help your skin to balance the pH levels of the skin; enable sufficient water and product maintenance.
Popular Post: Best Homemade Skin Whitening Body Scrub
Maintaining Clear Skin
Tiny glands present inside the skin produce oil called sebum that protects skin. These glands use hair follicles in the skin as a pathway, that allow your skin to reach the skins surface and form a barrier which prevent penetration of bacteria or harmful agents.
Excess dirt builds up on surface and cause blockages of follicle, entraps sebum, sweat, and dead skin cells. Lack of sebum on skin allows the bacteria to penetrate the follicle that causes inflammation which result in acne.
Thus, with the help of proper skin cleansing it prevent dirt buildup, and let the sebum oil to reach the skin surface.
What are the Benefits of Skin Cleansing
- Cleansing helps your skin maintain the proper pore size.
- It even encourages skin hydration and prevents production of excess oils.
- Regular cleansing even helps your skin look radiant and healthy.
- Cleansing even helps anti-aging products and moisturizer work properly.
What Will Happen If You Stop Washing Your Face?
If you stop washing your face then your pores get clogged that result in the development of acne. You skin could even experience redness, dryness and irritation due to insufficient hydration. Most likely it will develop itchiness where you will be forced to scratch your face which could lead to break of the skin.
Finally, your skin will appear dirty, greasy and aged.
So, the moral of the story is: practice proper skin cleansing!
Always Choose the Right Facial Cleansers
There are hundreds of cleansing products to that will help you to keep your skin look healthy and glowing. Remember “everything that glitter is not a gold”. Before you have some tips that you must keep in your mind before buying a great skin cleanser:
- First of all, know your skin type and select a cleanser which suits you. If you have dry skin then you need to avoid cleansers with high alcohol. If you have oily skin then need a cleanser with lower pH level. People with sensitive skin need a cleanser free from heavy fragrance and additives.
- Now the delivery type of cleanser. Cream based cleansers are good for dry skin and gel or foamy cleansers are good for oily skin.
- If you wear makeup regularly then you need a cleanser which target toward removal.
- If you sweat a lot then you need a product targeting clogged pores.
- Use a cleanser with a balanced pH which will maintain your skins natural balance.